Thank you for attending UXPALA event UX of Play: Designing Entertainment Experiences! We hope you enjoyed the event, met new people, made new friends, enjoyed the refreshments and venue (Thank you Ticketmaster!) and found ways to continue to advance your career in UX.
Thank you again to our panelist!
- Andrew McCombie – Vice President, User Experience Design, DirecTV/AT&T
- Meghan Scanlon – SVP, Design at Ticketmaster / Live Nation
- Andrea Abney – UX Director, TV Time
- Dan Lee – Senior Director, User Experience at Fandango
- Celia Hodent – Game UX Consultant, PhD Psychology
- Marc Sasinski – Head of UX Design, Riot Games
COMMUNITY, JOBS & ANNOUNCEMENTS:
- Ticketmaster IS HIRING!
- Scopely IS HIRING!
- FINLAND! For work and Adventure!
- TV TIMEIS HIRING!
- FANDANGO IS HIRING!
- DirecTV/AT&T IS HIRING!
- Treyarch (Activision) IS HIRING!
Cal State Fullerton – User Experience and Customer-Centered Design Certificate Program (Accredited)
Celia Hodent Ph.D. – Classes and Workshops:
- Game-based UX & Cognitive Science Masterclass
- Consulting and Speaking
- Game UX Community Resources page
- Game UX Summit 2019 (October 2-4)
Bentley University Online Programs:
Bentley University’s User Experience Certificate program is one of the oldest and most respected programs of its kind in the country. The program is designed for working professionals, with maximum flexibility to fit your busy schedule. Certificate program participants join a global network of UX professionals.
Building a solid foundation in behavioral design, user experience research and design, and project management, this certificate helps participants improve the performance of their product designs while enhancing their competitive positioning. Each class contributes to one or more pieces in your UX portfolio.
Contact: Shannon Shea, Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org 781-891-3167
UX PROFESSIONALS SEEKING EMPLOYMENT:
- AC Estrada – UX Designer (with lots of IA, content and game experience)
- Robert Walker – UX Designer & Researcher
- Caroline Win – UX Designer, Masters in HCI
- Danica Barnes – Jr. UX Designer
- Kaixin (Lynne) Ling – UX and UI + Motion Designer
- Kristin Lam – UX/UI, research for enterprise or agency
- Arman Musaji – UX Designer
- Jeff Lee – UX Designer
- Karma Velasquez – UX and UI and open to remote
- Justin Kim – UX and UI Designer
- Jaeyon Park – UX and UI Designer
- Jeffrey Vitocruz – UX and UI Designer
- JD Walsh – UX and UI Designer
- Eve Chen – UX Designer Mid-Level (6+ Years)
UXPALA 2019 EVENTS – VENUE PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
We are so grateful to Ticketmaster for partnering with us for this event! Have a venue to suggest? Want to host at your company? Let us know! Become a UXPALA 2019 Venue Partner.
UXPALA OPEN LEADERSHIP POSITIONS:
Open positions – UXPALA’s Board of Directors
Thank you to the following partners for making this event possible:
- The Walt Disney Company
- Optimal Workshop
- Adobe, Adobe XD, and Adobe Creative Jam 2019!
- Bentley University
Bentley University UX Certificate Program – Available In-Person or Online
The UX certificate program is for those breaking into the UX field, those looking for career enhancing credentials, and those looking to master specific skills.
One of the oldest and most respected UX programs in the country
Join a global network of UX professionals
Develop pieces for your portfolio
Schedule is designed for working professionals, with maximum flexibility to fit your busy schedule
Our Fall 2019 course schedule starts in September and is available here!
- Purity Organics!
Thanks again for attending this event! Enjoy and make sure you’re set to receive all announcements for events in 2019!