We are the Los Angeles chapter of the User Experience Professionals Association. UXPALA is a non-profit 501(c)6 Business League. With over 4,400 active members, we are the second largest UXPA chapter in the world. Our focus at UXPALA is Service and Education to the UX and Tech community, and develop these disciplines through events, workshops, and mentoring.
Our chapter and membership support UX professionals (advanced, entering, transitioning, students and all related) in advancing their knowledge and use of usability, research, accessibility, and best practices. It is our goal to:
- Become the authoritative source on the practice of usability, user-centered design (UCD), and user experience (UX).
- Facilitate professional development and education within the UX field.
- Promote the business value of user experience, research, design and evaluation to business and other entities.
- Foster a community of user experience professionals through knowledge sharing and networking.
- Provide effective UXPA Governance.
Become a Volunteer
Volunteers are enriched by their involvement within the community. Volunteering brings many benefits including the opportunity to make a worthwhile contribution to society, support to community groups, personal satisfaction, development of skills, improving future employment prospects, society benefit and just having fun!
Join Our Board of Directors
Join UXPALA and help give back to LA’s UX community by putting together events that will connect designers, engineers, and more!
Code of Conduct
Terms of Service
Consider officially joining the User Experience Professionals Association by visiting their website UXPA!
Benefits of Membership
- Receive publications focused on usability
- Connect to other professionals
- Attend conferences and other events
- Find a job or hire someone for your team
- Develop your professional resources
- Receive exclusive member discounts